I tot after i leave,
i can not to care whats happening around me,
but the answer is cannot.
my r/s, my family, my study, my future...
all i have to work it out by myself...
nobody can help...
sometime i really hope I'm the one who have problem...
why i have to take the responsible to do all this...
I tell my self,
when i'm back,
i know i have to be stronger,
i have too,
i need too,
to settle my family, my study, my work,
nobody can stop what i'm doing when i back,
i cant stop anymore,
although i feel so tired,
but since i got the responsible to do so,
i have to do it...
thanks 'dear dear'
thanks for listening to me,
I'm glad and happy to have a friend like you..
-to be cont-
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment